My mom recently unearthed a photo of a plate I made for my Grandma when I was 5. My dad emailed me the picture, and raised the following thought-provoking questions that deserve a larger audience than just me:
- Why are the horse and the llama in love (note hearts)?
- Is it a llama, or is it a camel (note two humps -- dromedary)?
- Why doesn't the horse fall over (note two legs -- other creature has four)?
- What is the nature of those orange things above the hearts; vegetable, mineral, or animal?
- What is the meaning of the yellow popcorny stuff the two creatures seem to be floating in?
- Is 'Grandma' protecting the horse? If so, why not the camel?
- Why does the horse have a red shield over itself (note -- same color as hunter's pants)
- What exactly is the hunter carrying?
- Why is the hunter frowning?
- Why is the sun frowning?
- Is the hunter looking for noodles?